Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hi, 
I have a big problem..It is this I am in my early thirty's and have never orgasmed from my man or from myself...But when I sleep I just have 1 thought in my dream and I can orgasim so intense from either my clitorus or inside me or even both I wake up on the brink and touch myself till I explode....But in reality in waking hours I cant bring my self to that point...As something must be wrong with my clit as it feels nothing like hardly a thing when I touch it even when im excited....I have had a few children and put on a few extra pounds..Is this why theres no sensation there...People say try all these things but if my cliterous has little sensation what can I do....Help its depressing me as I am a sensitive caring woman who enjoys her man ...And can only come in my sleep 


In your dreams you have no control over your body or your feelings, so you are completely relaxed. That's the most important thing when it comes to orgasming; you have to let go of everything. Because of the dreaming state, you are able to let go. So, you need to learn to let go when you're awake.

Try this in the bathtub, or in your bed, alone. :) just feel yourself. You know how to make yourself orgasm, you do it to yourself as you're coming out of the dream! Give yourself a good hour, and just relax the whole time. Bubble bath, incense, whatever. Think of the dreams that make you orgasm, think of the feelings you have in those dreams, of how full your body feels, etc. For you, the bed might work best, because you're orgasming in your dreams. You need to get yourself into the relaxed state you have in your dreams
.

No comments:

Post a Comment